Arabic Course For Beginners (Batch #6)
Learn How to Read, Write, Type and Converse in Arabic.
Know more about Arab and Islamic Culture.
Our previous students who have attended this course found it very helpful and Interesting.
About The Course:
This course will help you in the following:
1- Arabic Alphabetic without & with vowels (Tashkeel تشكيل)
2- How to write & join the letters to make a word.
3- How to read and use the right word in the right way.
4- how to build a sentence, know Grammars and vocables.
5- The Greetings & how to converse in Arabic or introduce yourself.
Also we Cover:
- Introduction and History of the Arabic Language & why you should learn Arabic.
- Arabic culture and Traditions.
- How to Type Arabic & More...!
Time: 7.45 PM - 9.45 PM (Every Wednesday)
Location: Peace Center, 1 Sophia Road
Class Level: All Levels
Language: English & Arabic
Average Class Size: 15
Books & Materials are included
10 Lessons x 2 hours per term Once a week.
Course Instruct by a native and trained Arabic specialist
Terms and Conditions:
1) Full Payments are to be made before Event starts.
2) No refunds for participants that fails to attend the Event. Ensure you can commit to the event timings.
3) Participants are to attend the event punctually and inform organisers early if they are late.
4) Organisers have the rights to make changes to schedule or cancel the event. Participants will be informed in advanced for changes.
How To register?
Method 1) Payment by Cash / Nets
- Please call our HOTLINE @ 6871 8744 to arrange appointment for payments.
Method 2) Bank Transfer / Debit Card / Paypal / ENETs
- Use the Registration system shown below.
Step 1: Choose the Qty
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your payment methods and proceed with Payment.