Islamic Funeral & Death Rites Course ( 8 Hours )
Fees: $78 per pax. $140 for Two pax.
Death is a very painful and emotional time, yet one that may be filled with hope and mercy. Muslims believe that death is a departure from the life of this world, but not the end of a person's existence. Rather, eternal life is to come, and we pray for Allah's mercy to be with the departed, in hopes that they may find peace and happiness in the next to come.
That is for the person who will face death. But how about the family or relatives? Its very easy to say stay calm and be strong but without the proper knowledge and guidance many a times that will not be the case. In some incidences, members of family breaks down and make irrational decisions which may cause more problems.
If this situation arises in your family, would you know what to do?
This course will cover from the Basics to the different cases/situations that will arises in such situations.
2 Days Course. 1st day covering all the necessary theories and 2nd day the practical lessons from bathing the deceased to wrapping them up.
Topics to cover in this 8 Hours:
1) Steps to take when death in the family happens.
2) Calling the Police or Doctor First?
3) Death by Accident. How to react?
4) Death overseas. What is required or not required. Bury overseas or bring back to Singapore?
5) Insurance coverage & Khairat services.
6) Malay Customs: The kain pelekat. Is it necessary? This will be discussed in detail.
1) Bathing the deceased
2) Wrapping them up.
3) Doa's to recite
4) Talqin. Is this compulsary?
and definitely more.
2 Saturdays this Ramadan 1434H.
Saturday, 20th July 2013 - 2pm to 6pm ( Theory )
Saturday, 27th July 2013 - 2pm to 6pm ( Theory & Practical )
Course will be conducted in English.
During the practical session, Muslimahs will be separated from the Muslimin.
More information will be given on Saturday, 20th July 2013.
Fees: $78 per pax or $140 for two.
*$10 Ramadan Voucher will be given to purchase food items at the Ramadan Bazaar Insyallah ( To Be Confirmed )
Terms and Conditions:
1) Full Payments are to be made before Course starts.
2) No refunds for students backing out of course 48 hours before course starts or during the course.
3) Students will be given Notes.
4) Students are to attend the course punctually and inform organiser early.
5) Organisers have the rights to make changes to schedule or cancel the course. Students will be informed in advanced for changes.
How To register?
Method 1) Payment by Cash / Nets
- Please call our HOTLINE @ 6871 8744 to arrange appointment for payments.
Method 2) Bank Transfer / Debit Card / Paypal
- Use the Registration system shown below.
Step 1: Choose the Qty
Step 2: Fill in your details
Step 3: Choose your payment methods and proceed with Payment.