Quran Reading Online Sessions
This program is a collaboration between Nadi Furqan and Islamicevents.sg
A Quran teacher will be assigned to conduct the Quran reading session with you via Online.
How does it work?
Firstly we have to schedule the sessions with you and the teacher.
You are then required to download and install Zoom App. ( Very similar to SKYPE )
This app is available on
1) Desktop or Laptops. Visit www.zoom.us to download the App.
2) Mobile Phones / Pads or Ipads - Android or iPhones. Visit the app store and search for Zoom.
1) The teacher will invite the student and begin the session from there.
Do explore the Zoom App first before starting the classes to familiarise with the App.
For more inquiries on the technical aspects, you may call 6871 8744 ( Office hours Only - Monday to Friday 10.30am to 6.30pm. Not open on Saturday and Sunday and holidays)
- 1 pax: $80 per month ( 4 sessions ). Each session: 30 mins session
+ $50 registration + $40 for book ( 1 book + delivery fee $10 )
- 2 pax: $150 per month ( 4 sessions ). Each session: 1 hour
+ $50 registration + $70 for book ( 2 books + delivery fee $10 ) - only to one location - multiple location may cost more
- 3 pax: $210 per month ( 4 sessions ). Each session: 1 hour
+ $50 registration + $100 for 3 books ( 3 books + delivery fee $10 ) - only to one location - multiple location may cost more
Each session can only take up to 3 pax. For group sessions, each individual can be at different locations as long they can commit to the same schedule.
Terms & Conditions
- Each student should have their own device ( laptop, ipad or mobile devices ) and stable internet connection.
- Registration & deposit of $25 will be made to Islamicevents.sg before teacher is assigned. Subsequent payments will be made to Nadi Furqan directly.
- Payments can be made via Debit/Credit/Bank Transfer or Walk ins to ISGN office at 67 Ubi Road 1 #10-14 Oxley Bizhub Singapore 408730.
- During the course, if the student do not show up for the scheduled session without valid reasons, the session and the payments will be forfeited.
Quran Reading Ethics:
In order for the class to be blessed and gain the most barakah, we are to observe these house rules.
- Before you logged on for the session, ensure that your background does not show any indecency or people walking around.
- Wear proper attire. Ladies to cover with headscarves and not wear tight clothes. Men to cover their aurat and not wear singlets.
- Television or other forms of audio or video devices should be kept away as to not distract the session.
How to register?
i) Payment by Debit / Credit / Paypal. Please visit the following link and make registration and payment.
ii) Payment by Bank Transfer / ATM Transfer. Please register online and you will receive our account no to transfer to.
iii) Payment by Cash or Nets. Please walk in to ISGN office @ 67 Ubi Road 1 #10-14 Singapore 408730. Nearest MRT is Tai Seng. Please call 6871 8744 to make an appointment.