Musollah.com’s massive musollah and masjid clean-up is back!
Bism-i llāh-i r-raḥmān-i r-raḥīm.
Every day, tens of thousands of Muslims including you and I utilise the numerous musollahs and masjids around Singapore. However, only but a handful of people make it their responsibility to clean these sacred places of worship we use daily.
In preparation for this coming Ramadhan, why don’t you and I both pitch in to help clean up?
Following the success of the mass musollah cleanup in 2013, this year we are amping up the efforts by intending to clean — in one day — not only all the musollahs in our city, but also the following 7 masjids:
- Masjid Darul Aman (Main HQ)
- Masjid Al-Istifghar
- Masjid Assyakirin
- Masjid Mujahidin
- Masjid Al-Kaff Kampung Melayu
- Masjid An-Nadhah
- Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah
In order to make this large-scale effort a success, we would need your help in any way that you can lend a hand.
If you can make it down, we’re more than happy to have you on board. If you’re not available on that day, consider contributing to our operation funds, or by donating *new and unused* items for musollahs like mini Qur’ans, telekungs and prayer mats!
Every single contribution counts to make this collective effort a reality 🙂
01 – 04 June 2015 (Monday – Thursday):
- Collection of sponsored items at Masjid Darul Aman (Eunos)
- Collection time: 11AM – 830PM
- Items needed
- Telekung – Fully sponsored, alhamdulillah
- Prayer mats (Sejadah) – Fully sponsored, alhamdulillah
- Mini Qur’an
- Kain Pelekat
- Rubber slippers
- Minyak Attar
- Please only give new and unused items
- Please ask the masjid’s main office where to place the items and avoid dropping them off at the gate.
- To sponsor items: Click here
- To contribute financially: Click here
05 June 2015 (Friday):
- Packing of sponsored items
- Location: Masjid Darul Aman
- Time: 430 PM – 7PM
- No of volunteers needed: 20
- To volunteer on this day: FULL, thank you!
06 June 2015 (Saturday):
- Mass Clean-Up Day
- Briefing and debriefing location: Masjid Darul Aman
- Time: 8AM (registration, briefing) – 7PM (dinner, debrief, end) – Time changed to 8AM
- No of volunteers needed: 230
- No of cars (with drivers) needed: 40
- To volunteer on this day: Click here
Jazakumullah khayr for your willingness to help clean our places of prayer in preparation for this year’s Ramadhan! We look forward to a fresh clean start to this Ramadhan with you, inshaAllah!
P/s. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment box below, inshaAllah.